ABOUT THIS CHALLENGE
Heat 2 begins 4 October 2021.
Contestants to send BEFORE PHOTOGRAPHS by the Sunday evening prior to starting.
Make a start to the new you with proper guidelines on how to move forward on a healthier lifestyle. Consistency will always produce results and the challenge is designed to demonstrate to you what a healthy diet is like, what a training program is like and what a cardio program is like. It will show you what you can achieve in 4 weeks of structure and focus. Receive coaching via Whatsapp with Rushda and the Challenge Support Group. Also, stand a chance of winning a Premium RushTush Hamper for the best transformation.
1. Find and finalise your training routine going forward
2. Define what healthy eating is for you, in the long term
3. Lose up to 6 KG in 4 weeks
4. Drop centimetres and sculpt your physique
5. Change physique composition with weight training
6. ALL options include cardio programs and a weekly schedule
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Select your package below, proceed to check-out and make your payment
2. If you purchased the full package, you need to download your e-books and the official challenge notes found in your confirmation email
3. Purchase the Sunday Times on 3 October and take a full-length photo wearing tight clothing (may be a bikini/underwear or a vest and tights), holding your weekend paper
4. WhatsApp starting photographs and weight on 3 October before 5pm to 0764616394
5. WhatsApp your full name and surname to 0764616394 on 3 Ocotober by 5pm in order to be added to the support group 3 October.
To achieve optimum results you have to do your prescribed cardio. You will be expected to perform cardio 3 times per week. Cardio sessions are 45-60 minutes. You will be given a cardio program on purchase.
All photographs are necessary to participate in the challenge. We will require a full-frontal, side and back photographs and you will need to send weekly progress picture collages and weigh-ins to Rushda via email to track results.